If you would like to order your Ashford Electric Carder, or have any questions, please Contact Us before adding it to your cart.
Fibre preparation made easy. This carder has two exceptionally powerful motors to enable fleece and sliver to be carded easily and quickly.
Carding cloth of 72 PPSI - 30cm / 12"" Width and can easily card 135-150g of fibre, depending on the type of fibre.
- Infinitely variable speed control for both drums plus a ratio control to vary the in-feed speed
- Acrylic safety covers over the drums and the drive belts, and a magnetic safety switch, for safe use
- Stepped tooth non-slip drive belts with belt tensioners
- Included is an Additional on/off foot switch allows hands-free fibre preparation and feeding-in
- When in reverse, for fibre removal, the drums rotate at 10% carding speed
- Carding drums can be removed to clean bearings
- Manufactured in beautiful Silver Beech hardwood with a lacquered finish
|72-point teeth on the main drum and 36-point cloth on the feed-in drum helps keep the feed-in drum clean
|two 24v motors with geared drive
|packer brush, doffer, cleaning brush, feed-in/dizzing stick, on/off foot switch and 24-volt mains transformer
|51 x 40 x 32cm high (20 x 15¾ x 12½ins)
large 21 x 31cm (8¼ x 12⅜ins) feed-in tray